PR Writing Job Opportunity
Hi, my name is Rebecca Imre and I handle all the PR coordination and writing for OCSEO and Swell Marketing, Inc.
We have a very high volume of press releases per month (hundreds) that need to be professionally written and delivered for our clients.
This PR writing opportunity we have available will allow you a long-term opportunity to work with me, AND Swell Marketing, Inc, and to be compensated for many press release that you write, according to specific topics, industries, trends, product launches, and business services that we specify.
How it works:
- We provide you the topics
- We provide you background information on the client
- We provide you the focus and nature of the press release
- We provide you the timeframes for completion
- We provide you everything you need to know to write amazing press releases.
- You should also do some research on your own.
- You submit the press releases to us.
- We submit payment per work completion.
The PR's you deliver should contain well-written, native English, perfect grammar.
All press releases should be unique and original (not copied from the web - we use copyscape to check everything)
All press releases should follow a few specific criteria that we provide.
For best performance and long-term contracting, you should possess the following qualities:
- Reliable, self-starter that is motivated to complete work.
- Respect for our timelines and criteria.
- Team player attitude.
- Easy to work with, honest, humble.
- Open to feedback and critique (we believe in training people to be their best)
- Understanding of Business and Marketing a plus
- Previous PR and/or journalism experience.
- Understanding of digital media channels and how people engage in content.
- Resourcefulness, willing to research, and learn.
Because this is regular contract work, we need to pay you via paypal.
** To apply, you may email me directly at the email address below, and/or return to the Odesk job and submit your cover letter and note about why you think you'd be a good fit for this position.
I look forward to working with you and sending you LOTS of press releases to write :)
Senior PR Coordinator